Global Rescue Signature Travel Insurance
For more than a decade, Global Rescue has provided unparalleled response and evacuation services to travelers around the world. From minor medical issues to life-threatening situations, Global Rescue’s critical services have been there when they were needed most. Travelers have trusted Global Rescue’s medical and security travel services since 2004, and now you can secure the value of your entire trip with Global Rescue’s Signature Travel Insurance.
Global Rescue and IMG have created one of the industry’s most complete travel insurance products, integrating Global Rescue’s advisory and evacuation services with the financial protection of a comprehensive travel insurance program. Available exclusively to Global Rescue members, Signature Travel Insurance guarantees that a trip abroad is covered no matter what happens.
- Trip cancellation insured up to $100,000
- Trip interruption insured up to 150% of trip cost insured
- Up to $2,500 for lost luggage/baggage delay
- $100,000 emergency medical/dental coverage
- $100,000 common carrier AD&D coverage
- Up to $2,500 for sports equipment rental
- Cancel-for-any-reason coverage 75% of trip cost
- Interrupt-for-any-reason coverage 75% of trip cos
Signature Travel Insurance policies start at just $20. We strongly recommend that you learn more about Global Rescue’s Signature Travel Insurance by visiting https://ss.globalrescue.com/partner/outdoorssisterhood/index.html (or calling +1 (617) 459-4200.
About Global Rescue
Global Rescue employs hundreds of personnel, including numerous military special operations veterans, in multiple locations around the world. We bring our members to safety, even if they’re far from civilization or in a dangerous environment. We have performed more than 10,000 missions, bringing members from danger or injury to safety and comfort. When a member is injured or sick, Global Rescue’s medical advisory services offer clear answers and smart advice about what to do next.
A great hunting trip shouldn’t involve stress and worry if something goes wrong. A Global Rescue membership will give you the comfort of knowing that no matter what happens, you’re getting home safely.
Global Rescue memberships start at $119, with annual memberships for only $329. Full family memberships are also available.
Global Rescue memberships include:
- Medical evacuation services to your home country hospital of choice
- Field Rescue services from the point of injury or illness
- TotalCareSM – 24/7 access to board-certified physicians, clinicians and specialists from Elite Medical Group and the Johns Hopkins Emergency Medicine Division of Special Operations
- Face-to-face video consultations and advice about your diagnosis
- Prescriptions, lab work, diagnostic imaging
- Help determining the best possible treatment options
- Security extraction services from natural disasters, civil unrest and hostile environments
- Integrated mobile app technology for video consultation, GPS tracking and global intelligence reports
Visit https://ss.globalrescue.com/partner/outdoorssisterhood/index.html or call +1 (617) 459-4200 to learn how to enroll.
Global Rescue Memberships:
When you travel, chances are good that your personal medical insurance won’t bring you home or get you the emergency medical care you need. Global Rescue will! Global Rescue could save your life. The Sisterhood of the Outdoors works hard to ensure you have a safe and exhilarating experience while on our trips, but unavoidable incidents unfortunately do happen. Make sure you’re covered by the premier crisis response provider before you travel. Global Rescue is the world’s premier provider of medical & security advisory and evacuation services. Any time you have an illness or injury requiring hospitalization or face imminent bodily harm more than 100 miles from home, Global Rescue will reach you, stabilize you and bring you home, by whatever means necessary.
- Medical evacuations to your choice of hospital in your home country
- Emergency field rescue services from remote areas anywhere in the world
- Medical consultations by specialists at Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Deployable paramedics and security personnel to your location
- Non-medical evacuations for security emergencies or cases of imminent grievous bodily harm
- 24/7 Operations Center staffed by paramedics and special operations personnel for instant medical and security advice
- Access to real time city and country political & medical intelligence
Global Rescue memberships are all-inclusive and have no deductibles or hidden costs. Memberships are available in short term, single-trip options or annual plans protecting all travels, both domestic and international. Standard Trip Insurance is an important financial planning instrument but is not designed to provide immediate emergency services. Although some trip insurance programs claim to offer medical evacuations and repatriations, the benefits are written with extensive limits and are designed more for reimbursement than timely emergency action. Would you rather a critical care paramedic backed by Johns Hopkins or an insurance claims adjuster answer the phone during your emergency? The Sisterhood of the Outdoors strongly recommends that you purchase a Global Rescue membership to protect yourself and your family when the next emergency occurs.